Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Saturday, December 19, 2009

Almost Christmas

Hello!

Well the big day is a week away and my tree is finally up!  Thanks to Tom for putting it up - all I have to do is decorate.  That is the fun part.  Hopefully he will also help be take it down.

Anyhow - had the last show of 2010 and what a great day it was.  Met a lot of great folks and sold a lot of jewelry. Thanks to everyone who stopped by - Becky, Tim and Mario! 

On the jewelry front made a few new pieces which I am very excited about.  Textured metal WOW love it.  What do you think?


Happy shopping all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment