Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.


I have been thinking of a reason for why I created this blog and I figured it out. I am the kind of person who needs immediate feedback or maybe not feedback but I want to show people what I make. Just ask any of my friends who are e-mailed pictures at 3am or are sent picture messages of what I just created at 7am on a Monday morning. With a blog I can post these pictures to my blog so that people can follow along with me when they want and not when I want them to.


Ok so will this blog only be for pictures of my jewelry? How boring - I think at least, plus there is my website and ETSY for that. I want to involve people in decisions in marketing and creating my jewelry. I also want to talk about my other passion - dogs. I love them - all of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment