Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Back!!










Phew - I was able to pick up my laptop from Best Buy in the nick of time! I am so excited! It's not like I do not have enough to do. I now have 4 dogs, one daugther, one husband, I work full time and make jewelry. Oh, and now I have to socialize Piper and take her to class. I love puppies it is such a great way to meet people too! The only think I HATE is housebreaking UGH!!!!!


Well I wanted to put a pic of Piper taken today at about 10 weeks. She is just a little cutie - very different than my Brittanys-much more mellow which is just awesome!


I also wanted to post a few pics of a bracelet that a gave a facelift too. If something does not sell after a certain period of time, I redo it. It has worked everytime and I like the way this simple bracelet turned out:) I did it today with a pair of earrings that were created with ear wires that were just too thick so I re-soldered a thinner piece of silver to them.

I am almost ready for the art show need to tag my necklaces and some earrings and I will be all set! Hope the weather holds up.


Have a great holiday weekend all!








No comments:

Post a Comment