Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Missing Phone

Good Morning!

I am doing a bit better slowly.  Boy as you get older surgery gets more difficult.  It is just so hard for me doing nothing!  I think I want to do something but get very tired and then wind up laying on the couch for the rest of the day.  Oh well I am grateful to have this time off to heal.

I did hear back from the hospital about the theft.  As a matter of fact, I heard from 3 different people which is reassuring to me.  Unfortunately, they will not pay for a replacement as it was personal property which was not medically necessary.  I disagree - people go crazy in the hospital and need distraction:)  Anyhow I will be replacing my phone as soon as I am well enough to leave the house - No, I have not left my house in 1 week WOW hard to believe it has already been 1 week since my surgery. 

On the jewelry front, have had a lot of Etsy and on-line orders.  Very happy with this holiday season - Thanks to all!!

Have no new pics to post as have not made anything new - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment