Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holiday/New Followers

Hello!

I have four followers - while I am thrilled with all of you, I am wondering if it is worth keeping this blog alive?

Please pass the work along so that I can solicit more followers.  I think if I had more followers, it would be more exciting and we could actually discuss different topics.

So I ask of you, can you please ask your friends if they would follow along?  That would be my holiday wish.

To all of my loyal followers happy holiday and have a wonderful new year!!

Thank you!

1 comment: