Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Site

Hello!  I am so excited!!!  My new site is coming along.  Check it out - what do you think?  I think it is very professional and has a lot of nice user friendly options.  Still working on typos but will make sure that it is perfect.  Thanks Chris for all of your hard work!!!
http://www.jewelrybyfrancine.com/store/index.php?app=cms&ns=display&ref=splash

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! It is so easy to navigate. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren - you have been quiet lately:") Everything OK?

    ReplyDelete