Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Sunday, January 31, 2010

The month of LOVE

Hello

Sorry it has been a while as my hard drive crashed on my laptop.  Seriously thinking about taking the leap to a MAC BOOK!   Anyhow can you believe it is February already?  My husband bought me some pretty red tulips yesterday which so remind me of warmer weather.  We are headed in that direction:)

In continuing with the birthstone theme, we will talk a bit about February's birthstone,amethyst.  If you birthday is this month then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here is a great link which is all about this gorgeous purple stone:
http://www.galleries.com/minerals/gemstone/amethyst/birthfeb.htm

Here is a piece which I have created with amethyst colored cubic circonia - Enjoy and have a wonderful week!  Oh I changed my colors on my new website - take a look:
http://www.jewelrybyfrancine.com/newhome.html



No comments:

Post a Comment