Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Adventures

Hello everyone!

Well it is ALMOST perfect. The site, that is.  What a pain staking process, reading, reviewing, re-reading over and over and I still seem to find things that are not perfect:(  Overall, I am happy with the site and cannot wait until I learn how to update it myself so that I can add all of my new pieces!

Valentine's day is this weekend - doing anything fun?  I truly have no idea what is planned for me as I did not plan anything for my hubby.  We go out on New Year's eve so I guess we can stay in on Valentine's day, the other "big night out."

Oh - I am so excited as I am going to the Bead and Button show in June.  It is in Milwaukee, WI.  I am STOKED.  I will be like a kid in a candy store and I am taking a class on how to do Keum Boo - WOW it is sooo pretty.  Here is an example and some more info on what it is and how it came to be:

http://www.ganoksin.com/borisat/nenam/keumboo.htm

In addition to learning about jewelry, I get to meet Piper's breeder, Courtney!  I am also very excited about that.  Makes the 7 hour trip very worth it.

I have some projects on my bench that I have been neglecting, so have a good one.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment