Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring??

Hello!

It actually rained today in Ohio.  Can you believe it?  While I do not like rain because of my dogs tracking in the mud it creates, the plus side is it reminds me that spring is just around the corner:)  I love spring!  Spring means dog shows, walks, and the beginning of art show season. I truly believe that the sun makes people happier!!

Anyhow the website is going well!  I am trying to become proficient in adding pieces correctly.  I have the pictures down and the descriptions, just working on the shipping and inventory section.  I will get there soon!

On the dog front I finally feel more confortable grooming my Piper.  She is a new breed to me and requires hand stripping which I have never done before and quite frankly, feel bad doing to the poor dog.  I need to get over that as she still loves me when she jumps down from the table!

Oh - I did want to mention the latest jewelry craze, cold connections or rivets.  I have several pieces available where I have incorporated this technique.  I like the look as it gives the jewelry a more finished look.  I did create a really cute pair of earrings but I sold them and cannot locate the picture.  They truly showed what riveting looked like as they were mixed metal.  I am going to post two pieces where I used rivets so you can see what it looks like!  The necklace is called SHAPES and the ring is called 10 o clock. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment