Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Monday, March 8, 2010

March!

Hello -

With the arrival of March I cannot help but think of spring and warmer weather.  However, in Ohio we are not out of the woods just yet! 

The birthstone for March is aquamarine. What a pretty color stone and it comes in so many different colors.  I have attached a link which tell us quite a bit about this gemstome.

http://www.about-birthstones.com/marchbirthstone.html

I have one piece created out of aquamarine and it displays the different colors which are available.  I  call this Cotton Candy! 

Some great news!  Don Basch Jewelrys in Macedonia is going to carry my Love Tags!  I am working on putting together a display now.  Will keep you apprised.

Have a great week all. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment