Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting Better



Happy Saturday!

I really should not be blogging I have to be at a wedding at 11am and I am not even dressed!  Oh well I have priorities. 

Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes about Bailey - She will be missed.

I want to shout out to Michele for having a wonderful party for me last night.  Great food, people and her house is lovely!

I have posted a picture of what a typical party is like - as you can see I take up very little space:) 

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment