Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Friday, October 23, 2009

Marketing

Hello!

I have been think a lot about marketing lately.  I have never hired anyone because it is just me and I do not exactly have a marketing budget.  However, for the upcoming year, in order to solicit some new business, I may look into it.

I was contacted several months ago by someone and at the time I did not have time to discuss anything with her.  So I told her to call me back in September and no call and I lost her e-mail.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Don't get me wrong - I pound the pavement (well not literally).  I send a lot of e-mails and make a lot of calls until I get either a YES or a NO.  I send out mass e-mails to prior customers and folks who have showed interest at shows, but I want to do more. 

Well I look forward to your suggestions.  I have posted some cute pics of my "girls" and a new piece which I am just in love with - I cannot wait to wear it!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment