Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello!

Hello!



Happy October. First I want to thank everyone who booked a party. I am so busy I cannot accept any more this year:) I am very excited about these parties as I LOVE to do parties close to the holiday. It is so festive.



I just send Robin - the girl who does my website a lot of updates so that in case someone wants to purchase on-line the piece will be available. I also added quite a few so check it out!

I also wanted to sat THANKS to Denise at Don Basch Jewelers in Macedonia, OH for making a large wholesale purchase. It is truly an honor to have jewelry at that store - GORGEOUS jewelry!! I saw about 5 pieces that I could die for:)

Well want to get in a quick walk with the puppy I have been busy with jewelry tonight - have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment