Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Before the Big Night!

Isn't she just so freaking cute??????

Hello!



Just about packed up for the "gig" tomorrow night. Sort of dissapointed that the bags I order have not arrived - that means that I will have to purchase more - I am trying to create a "brand image" and use either black or fuschia colored organza bag with a ribbon around the bag.



I am also excited that 4 of my friends will there tomorrow - totally excited going to "use" them as my wingmen to sell my jewelry!! Hey - this was NOT my idea it was my husbands - go figure.



Want to find a class on how to enamel - anyone have any suggestions???



I am also getting into gold - this is totally not good do you know how much gold is - check out the prices YIKES!



Wednesday, June 03, 2009


Gold Price Close Today : 964.50 Change: -18.70 or -1.9%



****



Currently this is the only gold piece that I have - actually it is not even gold filled or 14k it is vermeil, but I still think it it pretty- delicate. Check it out on the website - It is called Revival it's on the bracelet page.

**

Have a great night!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment