Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Monday, June 1, 2009

First Etsy Sale


Happy Monday -


Hope everyone had a great Monday - in the "real" word today means monthly reports, looking at results and planning for June. However, in blogland it means being excited for sharing the little things on life - like selling your 1st piece on Etsy!!! I have included a picture of the bracelet.
On a not so positive note, my daughter managed to damage her car over the weekend. Not seriousy, but nonetheless, damage. Oh - she has no idea what happened!!!Oh well she will just have to live with it:(
Since I hate to end on a negative note - I have a "gig" at Brother's Lounge this Thursday, June 4th. They are having their 1st ever ladies night and I am going to sell my jewelry!!! If you are local and have time, check it out. http://www.brotherslounge.com/
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment