Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Sunday, June 21, 2009

Greek Festival


Hi~

Well it's over! What an interesting experience - 4 days at a festival. Not sure if I would do it again to be honest. While I did well I am the kind of person needs to be busy and for most of the day, at least until 6 it was slow. So I attached my new "moo" tags to some of my pieces. After 6 however, it got really busy. Overall, I did well and have no more biz cards (I guess that is a good thing)


Well not much else to say or show although my new bangle did really really well over the weekend *(I love them) great to wear multiples of and they are gold and silver. My copper pieces also sold!!


Well here is a pic of the bangles that did so well - Have a great week and will post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment