Welcome!

Hello - I am Francine, I love jewelry!

I try to make this fun and informative. So if you are interested in learning more about jewelry and want to know more about a jewelry related topic, let me know and we can blog about it!

Have fun!!







Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting Older

Hello,

Boy did this week fly by! Hard to believe that it is already Friday. This week I turned a year older - while I really do not like to talk about my age - I do think that with maturity comes wiseness (yes that is a word, I just looked it up.) It is just very unfortunate that I did not have this wiseness about me when I was a 22 years old. Boy would I have done things differently! Since I am definitely no where near 22 anymore I will move on.

This weekend is the Boston Mills Art Fest - I did not enter as it is very political and to be honest, I did not want to sit at a show for another 2 days after last weekend. Don't get me wrong, I truly love selling my wares but 2 weekends in a row can be a bit overwhelming. Maybe I would think differently if I had to "live" on my jewelry income. I do, however, have a completely different view of what artists have to do to make a living WOW - what a lot of work.

Nothing too new with Rachael - has been staying out of trouble lately. Did have a scare last week when she dislocated her shoulder at her 1st soccer practice but she is recovering nicely.

On the puppy front - the puppies were born yesterday 3 boys and 3 girls. They are just adorable!!! A bit larger than my Brittanys as little puppies. Since I get third pick hopefully she is show quality if not, I will have to wait for another litter as I just do not want a male. My three girls, Shea, Bailey and Cindy are doing very well!

Hubby is good - everyday I appreciate him more and more after I see what is out there. He is truly my supporter of all of my hobbies and job. Please do NOT tell him this!!!!!! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment